Jumat, 16 November 2012

UNTITLED 1


Jember, East Java, Indonesia
15 November 2012

Today is the first day for the long weekend. It’s so rarely that we have a long weekend except for Idul Fitri or the end of the semester. Yeah, this week we celebrate Islamic New Year.
            Because of it, me and my mom went the mall on my city. The mall is big enough, but you know... that’s not a place for luxury thing. Most of them is so cheap, and the quality is low. But we still go.
            I was shocked about what i saw there. Not because that bad quality and many fake brand, but it was... hm. L It was hard to tell, i’m just wonder why a mother can bit her son like that. Yeah, that was what i saw on that mall. A mother, with her kid, and she was beat him on the face! She was angry about something, and made a high voice. That poor kid just keep silent. Everybody on that place just doing something busy and try not to see that accident. I was shocked. I can’t do something. But i thinking of it in an hour.
            Because we didn’t find what we need on that mall, so we went to another shop. There i saw something, not make me shock, just make me think and wondering why that’s happen in our life. I saw a boy. He came to that shop (the only big book store on my city, the price there is high but the quality is the good one) with his father and.. his nanny. His father and the nanny do everything he wanted there. When i want to go home i see that boy cried because of something, and his father and also the nanny (the most busy because of it) try to make he stop cried, with the soft way, absolutely.
            One boy with a mother who doing violence, and another boy have father and nanny who served him well, and always do what he want. Everybody has their own destiny, good or bad. Happy or sad. Poor or rich. Sometimes it so scary, but yeah, that’s life.
              However i don't agree with someone do a violence like that. I feel like i want bit somebody who doing that. But when i think of it i know that’s not a good way. I must do something different to help many child who under that situation. I think i want to make the bad parents in jail, hahaha. Well, that’s just an idea. In fact, to make a real change is so hard.
            How can i change this bad world? How can i destroy many bad humans alive? How to change the bad system? How? Or it’s just a destiny and then we can’t do to change it?
            Destiny. Is that really exist? 

1 komentar:

Share on :